Movie talks are an AWESOME way to teach students with engaging lessons!
I made this 5+ day unit to help my students practice differentiating the Imperfect vs. the Preterite in Spanish.
Included you will find:
1. 5 days of instructions, plus some extra ideas.
2. 2 Imperfect vs Preterite worksheets
3. Movie cloze script
4. 2 Quick Formative assessments
5. Scene descriptions: (Students will walk around the room asking 4 people to describe the picture they were given.)
6. Rewrite: (Students will rewrite part of the story in the YO form)
7. Scene translation worksheet
9. ANSWER KEYS!
I hope you find this useful and engaging in your Spanish classrooms!