Selection of activities designed to help students understand FRIENDSHIP. No prep and perfect for back to school!
- How to Grow a Friendship: Incorporate procedural writing in this great differentiated activity. Three options for students to write or draw instructions on how to grow a friendship.
- Being a Good Friend Sort: Help students identify good and bad ways to be a friend in this simple cut and paste activity. Two options (short/longer scenarios to sort).
- 'My Great Friend' Writing Prompt: Encourage students to recognise someone in their life who they identify as a great friend. Two options (standard/dotted halves lines).
- Friend Application: Help students recognise that they themselves have qualities that make them a great friend in this application. Two options (standard/dotted halves lines).
- Friend Wanted: Help students recognise that it is OK to ask for a friend in this friend wanted poster. Two options (standard/dotted halves lines).
- 'A Good Friend is' Flower: Consolidate your students understanding of what makes a good friend by creating a class flower patch. Write the different qualities on the petals and display as you please. So many different ways you can use this resource. Two options (B&W/Colour).
Looking for more? I have activity packs on the following topics:
I would LOVE to hear your feedback so PLEASE don't forget to leave me a comment and follow my store. Every time you leave me feedback, you will receive credits to spend on TPT :)
Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Receive updates on new products by following me on instagram @gleewithtwothree !