These friendship brag bracelets and self-esteem cuffs were designed for young people to wear reminders of amazing, wonderfulness. Over 200 original designs appeal to all genders, girls AND boys, for elementary and middle school students. Many themes to choose from, including Pink & Purple Fun, Outer Space, Animals (including a "Spirit Animal" collection), Maps and Sports. Black & White, Ink-Friendly brag bracelets and cuffs too! Can also be BOOKMARKS too!!
These self-esteem & friendship brag bracelets (or bookmarks) come in 3 different formats:
1) Pre-inscribed Positive Affirmations
2) Semi-customizable containing prompts that say "Grateful For," "I Am," "You Are" and "The Good" (as in "the good things in my life are".), with space for students to fill in their answers. There are also 21 "Spirit Animal" cuffs and bracelets that leave room for students to ascribe a power & strength to themselves as they ascribe to that particular animal.
3) Wide open blank spaces for students to design and inscribe their own messages.
SOME IDEAS FOR USE INCLUDE:
*These positive affirmation brag bracelets work as a classroom management tool when used as positive reinforcement.
*We also know that a key to cultivating a trauma-sensitive classroom is to use positive rewards, always focusing on what is going right and doing more of it.
* Gift these brag bracelets and cuffs to your students just because they are unconditionally lovable and worthy.
*Use them during lessons on positive self-talk and ways to be a friend, or use them as a fun craft project during counseling groups and lunch bunches dealing with friendship, social skills, and self-esteem.
* These can also be used as an "olive branch" from one friend to another when conflict arises or a gift from one BFF to another BFF just because.
* Fun, quiet project for early finishers.
* Print on card stock paper and turn into BOOKMARKS.
Invite students to come up with their own power-positive affirmation, encourage them to not only write the words that inspire them but also to draw images which empower.
TO ASSEMBLE: Print (color is best). For best results use "Scale to Fit" for page setup. Cut out the bracelets and cuffs. Then simply use glue, tape (double sided is the easiest) or staple it together. Leaving cuffs and bracelets loose with wiggle room will allow students to take them on and off over and over again.
I don't know about you, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to gift "little things" to my students, And what may seem like a "little" is often really A LOT to them. These are perfect "hands-on" crafted gifts.
You may also like:
***Get Real With Girls In Mind: Self Esteem and Empowerment Task Cards and Game for Girls Counseling Groups
***Get Real With Boys In Mind:Social Emotional Literacy & Self Esteem Game for Counseling Boys
Joy to You and the Students in Your Life!
If you would like to receive TPT credit to apply to future purchases:
1) Go to your My Purchases page
2) Next to each of your purchases, click on the Provide Feedback button.
3) Here you can provide a quick rating and brief comment for that item.
Each time you provide feedback, TPT will allocate feedback credits that you can use for future purchases.
I also value your feedback. It helps me to revise products if needed, and acts as a guide to orient me in future creations.