Also included in
- **BRAND NEW FAMILY PARTNERSHIP GUIDES ADDED TO THE BUNDLE: Price is going up very soon (end of July) to reflect new additions!** The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with hands-on and mindful activities that encou$79.00$120.00Save $41.00
- This relationships & friendship SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach children how to communicate, listen and speak effectively, how to be a good friend, and how to make friends, about sharing and taki$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This relationships SEL curriculum is teacher-approved and includes 5 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach children how to communicate, listen and speak effectively, how to be a good friend and how to make friends, about sharing and taking turns, and cooperation & teamwork.
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will learn how to communicate and listen and speak effectively.
- Children will learn what sharing and taking turns is.
- Children will learn what a friend is and demonstrate how to be a good friend.
- Children will learn how to make friends and make new friends.
- Children will learn how to cooperate and demonstrate teamwork.
What does this unit cover?
Communication - Listening & Speaking. Lesson 1 teaches children how to communicate and listen and speak effectively. Practice and build conversation skills.
Sharing & taking Turns. Lesson 2 teaches children to understand what sharing and taking turns is and demonstrate the ability and willingness to do both effectively.
How to be a Good Friend. Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what a friend is and demonstrate how to be a good friend through words and actions.
Making Friends & Including Others. Lesson 4 teaches children to understand how to make friends and demonstrate the willingness to try to make new friends and include others.
Cooperation & Teamwork. Lesson 5 teaches children to understand and show cooperation and teamwork in the classroom and school with peers.
Activities included in the Relationship unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Anchor Chart pieces
- Coloring Posters
- Card game
- Characteristics of a Good Friend cards for wall display
- Tons of literature connections & writing activities
- Mini-Book & Storybook
- Sorting activity
- 'I am a Friend' crown
- Cooperative partner & group activities
- Student helper badges
- & more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guide
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids about relationships and friendship!
- Each lesson and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
The DIGITAL Relationships & Friendship unit has been formatted and modified to be taught digitally in conjunction with the printable version or independent of it. The lessons and activities have been adapted to be used online in digital teaching platforms (Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Seesaw) and on devices.
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft