What is one of the BEST things about school? That’s right - Making new friends! This theme day/mini unit is filled with tons of activities to help your students get to know one another better and celebrate new and old friends. You will find any day is a great day for Friendship Day!!!
In this theme day/mini unit, you will find…
• Center-based curriculum ideas for science, math, reading, writing, art, fine motor, blocks, sensory, dramatic play, and many EXTRAS!
• My friend graph with common core question worksheet
• Thumbprint 10 frame set
• Friend glyph
• Friendship faces pattern cards, pattern pieces, and worksheets
• Science activity reproducible
• Friendship memory game
• Friendship scavenger hunt game
• Friendship Day booklist and song/poem sheet
• Friendship Pops recipe
• Tracing/cutting worksheet
• Parent Letter for a special take home art activity
• Friendship Day sign for your classroom door
• Themed paper for writing and drawing activities
• Venn diagram and word web organizers
We hope your students have fun celebrating friendships!