Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This guided reading bundle focuses on the comprehension strategies of asking and answering questions, text connections, retell, character, setting and problem and solution for using 20 different mentor text. Guided reading themes included are classroom expectations, friendship, all about me and my f$45.00$80.00Save $35.00
This guided reading bundle focuses on the comprehension skill of retell, while reviewing character, setting, problem and solution through units. The overlying theme for this bundle is friendship. Back to school classroom social skills are taught along side important story elements helping you to focus your guided reading time.
All five units in this bundle include the activities:
- craft, writing prompts,
- graphic organizers,
- story element posters,
- anchor chart headers,
- focused worksheets using mentor texts to deepen understanding of the story elements,
- book talk questions,
- parent connect,
- lesson plans and more!
- Perfect for guided reading in the classroom.
- We Don't Eat Our Classmates
- Ricky, The Rock That Couldn't Roll
- Enemy Pie
- The Invisible Boy
- Leonardo The Terrible Monster
- Being a good friend
- Taking the time to get to know others
- Being kind
- Characteristics of a friend
- What makes us special
- How we can make a difference for someone
Story Elements and Concepts Taught:
- Retell Beginning, Middle and End
Check out these other Guided Reading with a Purpose Units...
Bundles: Problem & Solution