Friendship Lesson, Valentine's Day flipbook, Positive Relationships
What educators are saying
This is an interactive SEL Friendship Lesson with a PowerPoint Presentation. About Positive Relationships bracelets, valentine's day cards, and hands-on activities to empower students with positive friendship skills and empower them to have positive friends. The friendship activity packet can be used in a classroom with friendship lessons, small group counseling sessions, or Valentine’s Day.
Our scholars often come to us with friendship problems. In this lesson, the students can engage in an interactive presentation, reflect, talk, and roleplay a friend.
A hands-on activity will promote friendship, cooperation, problem-solving, and relationship skills. Also, what is friendship, and what can cause a friendship problem? What do we do if a person unfriends us? They also practice what to do when a situation escalates and more.
The product includes:
- Zip file- Interactive PowerPoint Presentation (Read-only) and a PDF for the Flipbook, bracelets, cards
- Short Scenarios to increase participation, reflection, and dialog
- Friendship: What is friendship?
- What does BFF mean?
- The Characteristics of a good friend- fill out the blanks.
- Classify Positive and Negative Relationship Skills
- A possible reason for what can cause a friendship problem.
- Are you having friendship problems?
- What do we do if a person unfriends us?
- Activity- Friendship pop-it cards
- Why is friendship important?
- Hands-on activities
- Pop it Bracelets
- Friendship Cards
***This product is for personal use, not for Commercial use
Other products you may like
- Hispanic Heritage Month Project
- Color by Code Important Figures- Hispanic Heritage Month
- What is Kindness? Activities, presentation, definition
- Kindness & Mindfulness
- Kindness Color by Code
- Friendship Lesson and bracelets
Looking for Freebies