Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This relationships & friendship SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach children how to communicate, listen and speak effectively, how to be a good friend, and how to make friends, about sharing and taking turns, and cooperation & teamwork.
Check out the PRINTABLE Relationships & Friendship curriculum for K-2 HERE filled with hands-on and mindful activities. The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Check out the DIGITAL Relationships & Friendship SEL curriculum for K-2 HERE that includes digital, interactive activities for Google Slides & Seesaw (preloaded activities).
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $, instead of buying the two resources separately!
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will learn how to communicate and listen and speak effectively.
- Children will learn what sharing and taking turns are.
- Children will learn what a friend is and demonstrate how to be a good friend.
- Children will learn how to make friends and make new friends.
- Children will learn how to cooperate and demonstrate teamwork.
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Look at the individual product PREVIEWS and VIDEOS for a look at each SEL resource up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
What do the PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Friendship & Relationships Resources cover?
Communication - Listening & Speaking. Lesson 1 teaches children how to communicate and listen and speak effectively. They will practice and build conversation skills.
Sharing & taking Turns. Lesson 2 teaches children to understand what sharing and taking turns is and demonstrate the ability and willingness to do both effectively.
How to Be a Good Friend. Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what a friend is and demonstrate how to be a good friend through words and actions.
Making Friends & Including Others. Lesson 4 teaches children to understand how to make friends and demonstrate the willingness to try to make new friends and include others.
Cooperation & Teamwork. Lesson 5 teaches children to understand and show cooperation and teamwork in the classroom and school with peers.
Activities included in the PRINTABLE unit:
*Discussion Starters cards
*Anchor Chart pieces
*Characteristics of a Good Friend cards for wall display
*Tons of literature connections & writing activities
*Mini-Book & Storybook
*'I am a Friend' crown
*Cooperative partner & group activities
*Student helper badges
Activities included in the DIGITAL resource:
*Digital anchor charts
*Online Cooperative games
*"Good Friend" Characteristics & choice board
*Videos of children's books & book companion activities
*Friendship quote posters
*Tons of Videos (linked on SafeTube)
*Scavenger hunt activity
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
Looking for an SEL curriculum for the whole year?
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a HUGE discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Check out the other *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with other PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft