Need a resource to engage your counseling program's youngest learners? This packet of Primary Social-Emotional Centers on Friendship Skills
will meet your needs!
This packet includes 6 interactive, independent centers to reinforce Friendship Skills for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st Graders. An “I Can” statement as well as instructions for the educator on prep and implementation are included with each center.
Students are given extra practice to name, label, identify, describe, and discuss positive friendship skills through:
1) Roll-a-Quality - roll the dice and color in or write in a quality of a good friend
2) Friendship Skills Puzzles - match friendship skill words to images
3) What Good Friends Do vs. Don't Do Sorts - sort things good friends do and don't do by image
4) Play Dough Faces - recreate faces with dough that are made when experiencing good and poor friendship skills
5) Write the Room - hunt the room for friendship skills (and work on beginning sounds too)
6) My Friendship Book - create a book of friendship skills and practice spelling these words
Check out the Preview for an picture of each Center in action!
for more Friendship Skills Resources!