It seems that no matter what we may do sometimes, kids have difficulty learning how to fix problems they have with other kids and family members. Finally, some fun and easy ways to teach our kids how to resolve problems they can typically run into. Used for many years and based on teacher and student feedback, these friendship and social skills strategies are easy to teach students and provide clear ways for them to learn to solve problems.
With these detective-based activities, you can adapt the activities to your little ones in kindergarten and first grade, as well as for the older ones in second and third grade. Filled with coloring sheets, a board game, a fun card game, skills posters, word searches, lesson plans and directions, you have all you need to tackle these problems head-on! ...And have fun while doing it!
* 2 color posters to teach problem-solving skills, “9 Ways To Solve A Problem With Someone”
* 2 black and white coloring sheets for students to color “9 Ways To Solve A Problem With Someone”
* Friendship and Social Skills Board Game (8 1/2 X 11) and separate sheet of 10 game markers AND two styles of die to choose from
* Friendship and Social Skills Detectives! Sheet to put stacks of Problem Cards on (for board game)
* Problem Cards, fronts and backs (12 Friendship Thief Cards, 12 Evidence Cards, 12 You “Stepped” On Somebody Cards and 12 Sniffing Out Clues Cards)
* 5 “Fix The Problem Game! Sheets“ with places to put problem cards on for the card game
* K-1st Grade Word Search with separate Answer Sheet
* 2nd-3rd Grade Word Search with separate Answer Sheet
* Lesson Plans for K-1st Graders and 2nd-3rd Graders
* Friendship & Social Skills Detectives! Contents and Activities Prep Page
* Directions for the card game, the board game & the word searches