Are you looking for the perfect back to school activity or first day of school activity? Friendship in a cup is the perfect snack to make with your students. You can use the mini book provided and/or original poem to learn about the qualities of a good friend and to follow the directions to make this yummy snack. While you make it, you will read directions, work on teamwork and end up with something delicious. Your students can also predict, survey, graph, sequence and do a little math with their data. In addition, there is a fun friendship in cup craft, class graphing tools, and differentiated writing ideas. Also included is a donation letter for parents and mini recipe cards to send home and share with their families. If you enjoyed pumpkin pie in a cup, you will love this one too!
Included in this resource you will receive:
- Teacher Directions
- Original Poem
- Heart tags in color or black and white
- Visual Pictures
- Donation Letter
- Donation Reminder
- Mini book copy 2 per page for students 10 pages
- Survey & Graphing
- How to Writing 5 options
- Cut and Paste Friendship in a Cup
- Make a List of Friendship qualities 2 options
- Colorful posters that list qualities of a good friend
- Matching Activity
- Whole class graphing activity
- "Friendship in a Cup" bulletin board letters
- Friendship in a Cup coloring craft
- Friendship in a Cup cut and paste craft
- Recipe cards to send home
Want to make more goodies?
Some other fun ways to connect....