Frindle Novel Study is a complete and engaging novel study for the book Frindle by Andrew Clements. It is one of my favorite books!
It is divided into 5 sections as follows: Chapters 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, and 13-15
This unit includes the following:
• Frindle title page for students
• Meet the Author
• Prediction page
• Title prediction page
• Character notes – 6 main/minor characters
• Chapter summaries and response – one for each chapter/section
• Vocabulary pages for each section
• Vocabulary words – total of 30
• Vocabulary – many different activities and options included
• Quizzes including vocabulary for all 5 sections
(2 pages for all quizzes-print front to back to save on paper)
• 10 Writing activities
• Extras: character analysis, character traits, setting, plot, word work - dictionary work, idioms, synonyms, creative thinking, higher order questions and thinking, and more!
• Answer keys for entire unit
• Common Core standards page included in packet and below.
RL 4.1 - 6.1
RL 4.2 - 6.2
RL 4.3 - 6.3
RL 4.4 - 6.4
L 4.3 - 6.3
L 4.4 - 6.4
L 4.5 - 6.5
Frindle | Frindle Novel Study | Frindle Novel | Novel Studies | Andrew Clements | Book Study | Novels | Higher Thinking | Character Analysis | Character Traits | Characters | Setting | Theme |
Click on the green star next to my store logo to learn about future sales, new products, and freebies from my store.
Other Language Arts Resources available:
★ Number the Stars Novel Study
★ On My Honor Novel Study
★ Maniac Magee Novel Study
★ Sarah, Plain and Tall Novel Study
★ Persuasive Writing
★ Prefixes, Suffixes and Roots Bundle
★ Word Work - Vocabulary
★ Parts of Speech Review
★ Freebie! Morning Work
★ Morning Work 1st Month
Follow Me on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/thereadingnook/
Follow Me on Facebook www.facebook.com/thereadingnook.tpt
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me.