Frindle by Andrew Clements.
** UPDATED 3.29.17: The download file is now a PDF to avoid reformatting of fonts when downloaded in original Word format.
This novel study includes everything you need to read the book Frindle with your class! The novel study is designed to be done either as a whole class, in small groups, or independently by students.
- Novel Study Rules/Guidelines
- Reading Log
- Unknown Words List
- Pre-reading Questions
- Author Biography Research Assignment
- Reading Response Questions (offers page numbers to aid students in using details from the text).
- Character Map Activity (for the 6 main characters in the book)
- Chronological Timeline Activity
I absolutely loved doing this novel study with my students. Please let me know if I can help answer any questions for you. Happy learning!
The fonts used within this packet are:
* A Song for Jennifer.
* Bookman Old Style.