Frindle by Andrew Clements.
This novel study includes everything you need to read the book Frindle with your class! The novel study is designed to be done either as a whole class, in small groups, or independently by students.
- Novel Study Rules/Guidelines
- Reading Log
- Unknown Words List
- Pre-reading Questions
- Author Biography Research Assignment
- Reading Response Questions (offers page numbers to aid students in using details from the text).
- Character Map Activity (for the 6 main characters in the book)
- Chronological Timeline Activity
I absolutely loved doing this novel study with my students. Please let me know if I can help answer any questions for you. Happy learning!
The fonts used within this packet are:
* A Song for Jennifer.
* Bookman Old Style.