This Frindle Novel Study includes 38 pages of rich resources that will help your students as they read and analyze Andrew Clement's book, Frindle.
- It contains chapter organizers that provide students with elements of analysis on figurative language, story elements, and text structure.
- The chapter organizers also contains elements from Notice & Note signposts for digging deeper into the text. But even if you don't normally use Notice & Note signposts students will still be able to use the sheets as there is a brief explanation for each on the organizer along with the anchor question for them to think about. (This can be seen in the preview.)
- Vocabulary interactive pages are included and extra space provided for additional words that you may like to add.
- Vocabulary quizzes for Ch. 1-5 and then 5-15 are included for vocabulary assessment.
- Comprehension questions are included for every 3 chapters (i.e. Ch. 1-3; Ch. 4-6; Ch. 7-9; Ch. 10-12; Ch. 13-15)
- Character Trait sheets for Nick, Mrs. Granger, Judy Morgan, and Bud Lawrence are included with space to provide text evidence for each trait as well.
- Teacher Answer Keys are included for vocabulary definitions, quizzes, and comprehension sheets.
Check out my other products for Frindle that are great for literature circles or other small groups:
Frindle Figurative Language Task Cards
Frindle Character Traits Task Cards