Be sure and check the PREVIEW for lots of pictures & examples.
To celebrate the beginning & end of the year, I'm pricing this jumbo packet at $7.95 instead of $9.95, the usual price for my packets that are this size.
Because of limited space, the previews showcase the end-of-the-year activities, however, there are also matching ones perfect for back-to-school as well.
I designed this super-versatile, frog-themed packet, so that you could use it for the beginning and end of the year.
It’s loaded with lots of creative ways to get your students writing, that they will really enjoy doing. Completed projects make adorable back-to-school or end-of-the-year bulletin boards that really showcase what your students are learning.
Each of the end-of-the-year activities, has a matching counterpart that you can use for back-to-school as well. This way, you get way more “bang for your buck”!
The little "goodies" in the packet have templates for Pre K4 through 3rd grade, so that they are specific.
The packet is chock full of choices and includes the following:
* A “Look Who’s Leaping!” poster to use as the center of your bulletin board or hallway display of student work.
* An“I’m leaping” peek-over frog-writing prompt craftivity, along with a blank one you can program with whatever writing prompt you deem appropriate in the fall. Students can write about beginning a new school year, why they are “hoppy”, or what they did “leaping through summer vacation”. I’ve also included a completed sample you can share, to help explain things to your kiddos.
* An “I’m Leaping!” slap-brag bracelet for the end of the year, and a “Welcome!” one for back-to-school.
* Two “‘Toad-ally’ awesome that you’re leaping! Wishing you a super-cool summer!” tiny tags, to attach to a “Flavor ice” Popsicle, a Fruit Roll Up (Sticky frog’s “tongue”) or a treat Baggie. (One for a boy & one for a girl.) There are also 2 matching tags for back-to-school, wishing children a “super-cool school year.”
* A larger generic note-tag from the teacher, that can be used any time. Great as a little “bucket filler” if you do that program. I put a gummi frog on them.
* A “Congratulations You’re Leaping Into __________ grade” magnet. Templates for pre k4 through 3rd grade.
* A “This Stuff Stuck! Look What I Learned!” end-of-the-year writing prompt craftivity, along with an, “I Had a Delicious Summer! Look What I Did” back-to-school counterpart, with a completed sample and a page of “flies” for that finishing touch!
* A class-made “Before we go, we’d like you to know” frog-belly flip booklet that your students write for this year’s kiddos, so that you can share it in the fall, with your in-coming students. There are 3 other cover options as well, including one that makes this writing-prompt craft a quick, easy and fun memory book. There are also 4 covers for back-to-school, where students do this as an individual, rather than whole-group project. I’ve also included a completed sample.
* A “Frog Face Flip Booklet” with 5 different writing prompts. Some appropriate for the end of the year and the others for the beginning. There’s also a blank template and a sample.
* 4 “We’re flipping over leaping into a new grade” posters, kindergarten through 3rd grade, with a blank one as well.
* A “riveting” Ribbit-Write it-Read it activity, with a sample and 5 writing prompts for both times of the year. Includes templates in black and white as well as a full-color template so that you can easily make a sample of your own to share.
* A simple “I’m leaping from ____________ into ____________” writing-prompt worksheet.
* 2 “Look how I’ve grown” writing prompt worksheets, plus a sample.
* A black and white, as well as a full-color, mini-writing prompt worksheet. (3-on-a-page)
* A “So long” note your students write to someone, with a matching “Hello note” counterpart for the fall.
* A “Thinking About Summer” and “Thinking About School” coloring page-writing prompt worksheet, in black line, as well as color.
* 2 “Toad-ally” posters to use in the center of your bulletin board when you display “totally terrific work”.
* A set of blank labels in full color, plus a set with a summer note from the teacher, as well as a back-to-school welcome note. The notes also come in black and white, so students can color their own, or color one to give to one of your in-coming students.
* 4 “‘Toad-ally’ Awesome” class-made book covers in color and black & white, with 8 different writing prompts to choose from. These are mini-flip booklets. Make one as a whole group to share with next year's kiddos, or have each student make one.
* 4 “‘Toad-ally’ Awesome” writing-prompt coloring page worksheets.
* 7 “Leapfrog” writing prompt coloring page worksheets.
* 5 “Fresh Frog” writing-prompt, coloring-page worksheets.
* A “Look who’s leaping” frog-on-a-lily pad craftivity, with a blank template for fall, plus detailed directions and a sample.
* 7 “Leaping” posters (kindergarten through 3rd grade) with a welcome sign as well.
* Star student template. (9 stars on a page), with 7 tag cards to attach. (Pre K4 through 3rd grade).
*“Froggy at the Door” writing prompt craftivity, with 6 options fitting both seasons.
* A “Summer Dreamin’ Frog on a Sand Pail” writing prompt craftivity, with a matching one for back-to-school, plus a completed sample.
* 2 writing prompt bookmarks. (Children choose a name and write a praise note to that child.) Great “bucket filling” activity.
* 4-on-a-page foreign language “So long!” bookmarks, for the end of the year, with an answer key identifying the language and country.
* 4-on-a-page foreign language “Hello!” bookmarks, for the beginning of the year, with an answer key identifying the language and country.
* A “Congratulations ____________ is leaping into __________ grade” keepsake-photo bookmark. (Pre K4 through 3rd grade) with a black and white, plus color generic one.
* 2 word-art frog posters, with templates so your students can make their own.
* 4 different “_____________ is leaping into ___________ grade” certificates for Pre K4 through 3rd grade.
* A “We’re leaping right into _____________ grade” pennant banner in color and black and white.
* A “Welcome” frog-themed, black and white pennant-banner, that students help color.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a stress-free end-of-the-year, as well as wishes for the best school year yet.