Activity Kits provide fun activities for families to do together with their preschooler.
* Kits target specific areas relating to early childhood readiness skills.
* Each kit contains a Family Letter explaining the skill area to be addressed and a selection of suggested activities and materials to complete the related projects.
* Kits also contain a journal for parents to write about what they did and what they enjoyed the most.
* The journal will stay with the Kit for the next family to read and write in, creating a cumulative record of experiences.
* Directions to assemble kits and materials are included.
* Most materials, with exception of books were purchased at dollar type stores.
* Kit can be used in conjunction with a Pond thematic unit, with a Life Cycles Unit or as a Math Center Activity.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!