Developing vocabulary skills are important for children. Use this engaging matching activity to work on identifying objects that go together. As an extension activity have children tell you how the objects are associated. This activity is great for preschool-first graders one-on-one or in groups. Make Frogs Associations even more fun by adding movement to the activity. Have children take a frog and jump the frog's proper lily pad.
What You'll Get:
- Thirty-six frogs and lily pads.
- An answer key for both expressive and receptive answers.
- Artic key where the objects are sorted by sounds.
- improve a child's ability to identify objects that go together (associations)
- improve a child's ability to state how two objects go together.
- improve a child's ability to categorize
- Improve a child's articulation skills.
What SLPs are Saying:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "My classroom has a theme of frogs so the students enjoy this activity. Thanks for this fun creative task." - Buyer
Thanks so much for view Frog Associations. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Collette from The Speech Meadow