Frogs are fascinating! Help your students learn more about them with Frog Life Cycle.
Frog Life Cycle includes these printable pages:
- Contents and directions
- large 3 part cards for frog eggs
- large 3 part cards for tadpole
- large 3 part cards for tadpole with legs
- large 3 part cards for froglet
- large 3 part cards for frog
- small 3 part cards for frog eggs
- small 3 part cards for tadpole
- small 3 part cards for tadpole with legs
- small 3 part cards for froglet
- small 3 part cards for frog
- Half page worksheet: Write the name of each stage of the frog life cycle next to each picture
- Worksheet: Cut and paste the frog life cycle pictures onto the life cycle diagram
- Worksheet: Cut and paste to label the stages in the frog life cycle diagram
- Worksheet: Write the stages of development onto the frog life cycle diagram (words provided in word box)
- Frog Observation Journal: cover page
- Frog Observation Journal: record prior knowledge
- Frog Observation Journal: draw and write what you see
- Frog Observation Journal: reflect upon what you learned.
*** The journal is intended for students who have real frogs to observe*** You will need to provide tadpoles or frogs in order to use this portion of the resource***
For more frog themed learning, you may also like:
Frog Math for First Grade
Frog Life Cycle Patterns
Hundreds chart puzzles inspired by Jump, Frog, Jump!
Rainforest Readers Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
Pond Sentence Picture Match
Thank you for visiting Paula's Preschool and Kindergarten. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Paula Beckerman and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
The original purchaser may:
-make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling, or tutor sessions,
-make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute,
-direct other interested persons to my store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Paulas-Preschool-And-Kindergarten
- purchase additional licenses for others at half the regular price. To do so, go to your “My Purchases” page on TpT, locate the resource, and choose “Buy Additional License”.
You may not:
-claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks,
-attempt to copy or remove any included graphics, as the original clip artists retain all rights to their original works.
-share this product (in part or in its entirety) with others,
-repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (in part or in its entirety) to others,
-offer or share this product (in part or in its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases,
-make copies of purchased items to share with others.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).