Frog Life Cycle is a packet of activities to learn about the growth of a frog. The packet includes posters, booklets, vocabulary cards, printables. and a craft. Students sequence, compare and contrast, label, match vocabulary words to pictures, and write about the life cycle of a frog. It makes a great addition to a science or spring unit of study.
The packet includes:
• Frog Life Cycle Poster – frog life cycle poster (color and black and white versions).
• Frog Life Cycle Booklet - write about the life cycle of a frog from egg to adult frog.
• Picture Word Cards – frog life cycle word cards with pictures (color and black and white versions.
• Frog Life Cycle Picture Match – match pictures to words (color and black and white versions).
• Label It! – label frog life cycle pictures.
• Sequence It! – cut the events out to show the growth of a frog. Glue them in order on the chart.
• Frog Life Cycle Facts – write and illustrate five facts about the life cycle of a frog.
• Compare and Contrast – draw and/or write what is the same and different about the life cycle of frogs and butterflies.
• I can write about frogs. – write, illustrate, and share about frogs.
• Frog Life Cycle - use the word bank to write about the life cycle of a frog. Illustrate the writing.
• From Egg to Frog - cut and glue the pictures in order to show the sequence of the growth of a frog. Write sentences to describe the sequence.
• Frog Life Cycle Observation Booklet – students write daily observations of the growth of a frog from egg to adult frog.
• Life Cycle Frog cut and glue – cut, glue, and write to complete a frog life craft.
• Frog Writing Paper – open-ended frog writing paper.
View the Preview
to see a detailed view of what's included in the packet.
You may also like:
Plant Life Cycle
Pumpkin Life Cycle
Butterfly Life Cycle
Apple Life Cycle
Click on Follow Me
to follow my store for updates and new products. You can find it under my store name.
Thank you for visiting my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse