Thanks for your interest in my FREE Frog Life Cycle Journal Observation Pages
for daily science journal entries.
This download includes:
- 4 printable pages in all (2 journal pages, 2 fact & opinion writing pages)
- 2 different styles of handwriting lines
1. Print the pages that best fits the handwriting style promoted in your school district (dotted handwriting lines or plain lines).
2. After learning about the frog life cycle, students will write and draw their favorite fact or opinion about the cycle.
3. If you have tadpoles or frogs in the classroom, make multiple copies of the observation page for students to draw and write about their daily science journal entries.
If you have pre-writers in your class, feel free to dictate text for them.
Find more spring life cycle teaching resources HERE!
Happy Spring & Summer,