Frog life cycle activities, lesson plans, craft, leveled books, centers materials, and more!
This 103-page unit will teach your PreK, Kindergarten, or first grade students about the frog life cycle through science and literacy activities. **If you're looking for a longer unit on the life cycles of a butterfly, frog, chicken, and plant, click here!
Here's what's included in this unit:
- 8 lesson plans, including materials to go with each lesson
- Cut-and-paste worksheets and activities
- Graphic organizer activity to compare the bodies of frogs and tadpoles
- Simple craft with materials and photos
- 5 printable books for students to read (at different reading levels)
- 2 readaloud or shared reading passages
- Centers materials (reading, vocabulary, writing, and math centers)
- Differentiated materials to meet the needs of PreK, K, or 1st grade students
Make sure to download the FREE preview for more information!
***Please do not purchase this product if you have already purchased my complete Life Cycles Unit
- the materials will be redundant.***
By: Learning At The Primary Pond