Are you learning about the frog life cycle? Are you watching tadpoles grow? This is the perfect compliment to your theme. :)
* Informational handout or anchor chart for young learners (color or black and white),
* 9 page easy reader about the life cycle of a frog,
* Themed writing paper (2 choices - one has a tiny 2 word vocab bank and the other has a built-in student editing checklist or rubric);
* One page with a question for opinion writing - Do you like frogs? (2 choices - one with a boy, one with a girl);
* One subtraction page with fun clip art and silly word problems;
* Addition up to 10 - a one player print-and-play spinner game (two choices: one has space for students to draw pictures to solve, if needed);
* One 2 player print-and-play rhyming game (word families);
* One 2 player print-and-play counting syllables game;
* One life cycle cut-and-paste headband, as pictured on cover;
* One cut-and-paste frog life cycle worksheet;
* 24 vocabulary word bank/wall or pocket chart cards in color AND in black and white;
* Frogs can, have, are pages (3 options - one is a cut-and-paste which is great for young learners who may have trouble writing small enough to fill in a chart or may have trouble copying from an anchor chart) - these are GREAT because students can use them as a reference as they write about frogs;
* And finally, it also includes one short, simple, vocabulary assessment with scaffolding perfect for young learners.
As always, if you would like some small change to better suit your needs please email me.
Feedback and followers are GREATLY APPRECIATED.