PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8.16 MB | 18 pages
This Thematic Unit contains different sets of Printables including easy reading passages with facts about frogs :
• What are frogs?
• The frog body
• Why are frogs important?
• Where do frogs live?
• The frog cycle – from egg to frog divided into 5 stages (each stage per page)
• Write the frog body parts
• Frog life cycle – write the five basic stages according to pictures
• Flip flap minibook – a chance for the kids to display on their notebooks.
• Explain the frog life cycle
• Complete a chart with facts about frogs – (are-have-can-other facts)
• Venn diagram – Compare and contrast a tadpole with an adult frog