Play Frog Swat for a fun and fast paced way for students to practice their math facts and build number sense. 2-4 students can play at a time. However, the game can easily be played as a whole class, with the swatters switching out during the game.
This game includes:
- frog swatter graphics (to glue to fly swatters - fly swatters not included)
- lily pads with numbers 0-9
- lily pads with operation signs
- 32 addition cards
- 32 subtraction cards
- 32 multiplication cards
- 32 division cards
- 32 choose the operation cards
- make your own card template
An answer key is not included. All cards contain problems that can easily be solved in your head.
If you have any questions, please contact me. Check out my blog (Fourth Grade Garden
)for further info on how to play!
to see the robot version of this game.