Also included in
- This Cut & Paste 2D Shapes Activity will help students identify and distinguish various basic shapes.The cut outs which are to be cut are given in the bottom half of the second sheet. Give the cut outs and the first half of the sheet to the students. [Laminate the sheet to improve its durability$25.00$40.20Save $15.20
- The complete kit of activities to learn ALL ABOUT SHAPES.>> 21 Animal Crafts with Shapes - Farm Animals, Bugs, Birds, Wild Animals.>> Around 10 Vehicle Crafts with Shapes.>> Tangram Puzzles.>> Day wise schedule - Homeschool Kit of complete Shapes Unit.>> Fun and th$46.50$93.00Save $46.50
Along with 10 Individual FROG Shape Posters, 10 Clip Cards and 10 Cut & Paste Matching Sets for your bulletin boards, this Cut & Paste Shapes Activity will help students identify and distinguish various basic shapes.
>> Cut & Paste of all Shapes' Frogs
>> Clip Cards
- The cut outs which are to be cut are given in the bottom half of the second sheet. Give the cut outs and the first half of the sheet to the students. [Laminate the sheet to improve its durability.]
- Students will have to match and paste each frog to its corresponding figure to complete the frog. [In case the sheet is laminated you can use velcro dots].
- The name of every shape is also written in capitals below it.
- Cut out the individual Clip Cards
- Lamination is optional
- Ask kids to identify the Shape of the Frog shown on the card and Clip the right Shape
- Use the Posters to hand around on the Activity Boards or make & give it away as a booklet.
Shapes included are:
- Diamond / Rhombus
Or get the entire Easter Toddler Activity Pack here:
If you are looking for additional resources check them out below!
Hope you and your kids enjoy this activity and have great fun and great time.
Please do share your experiences with this DIY craft activity.
Follow me to grab FREEBIEs and OFFERS on the latest upcoming Fun Activities.
>>>> My products will be on DISCOUNT only for first 48 hrs <<<<
Visit my website for more fun activities, instructions & more homeschooling ideas at ASTOLDBYBMOM.