Be sure and check the PREVIEW for lots of pictures and examples.
To celebrate the beginning and end of the year, I'm pricing this jumbo packet at $7.95 instead of $9.95, the usual price for this size.
Because of limited space, the previews showcase the end-of-the-year activities
, however, there are also matching ones perfect for back-to-school
I designed this super-versatile, frog-themed packet
, so that you could use it for the beginning and end of the year
It’s loaded with lots of creative ways to get your students writing
, that they will really enjoy doing. Completed projects make adorable back-to-school or end-of-the-year bulletin boards
that really showcase what your students are learning.
Each of the end-of-the-year activities, has a matching counterpart that you can use for back-to-school as well. This way, you get way more “bang for your buck”!
The little "goodies" in the packet have templates for Pre K4 through 3rd grade
, so that they are specific.
The packet is chock full of choices
and includes the following:
* A “Look Who’s Leaping!”
poster to use as the center of your bulletin board or hallway display of student work.
* An“I’m leaping” peek-over frog-writing prompt craftivity
, along with a blank one you can program with whatever writing prompt you deem appropriate in the fall. Students can write about beginning a new school year, why they are “hoppy”, or what they did “leaping through summer vacation”. I’ve also included a completed sample you can share, to help explain things to your kiddos.
* An “I’m Leaping!” slap-brag bracelet
for the end of the year, and a “Welcome!” one for back-to-school.
* Two “‘Toad-ally’ awesome that you’re leaping! Wishing you a super-cool summer!”
tiny tags, to attach to a “Flavor ice” Popsicle, a Fruit Roll Up (Sticky frog’s “tongue”) or a treat Baggie. (One for a boy & one for a girl.) There are also 2 matching tags for back-to-school, wishing children a “super-cool school year.”
* A larger generic note-tag from the teacher, that can be used any time. Great as a little “bucket filler” if you do that program. I put a gummi frog on them.
* A “Congratulations You’re Leaping Into __________ grade”
magnet. Templates for pre k4 through 3rd grade
* A “This Stuff Stuck! Look What I Learned!”
end-of-the-year writing prompt craftivity, along with an, “I Had a Delicious Summer! Look What I Did”
back-to-school counterpart, with a completed sample and a page of “flies” for that finishing touch!
* A class-made “Before we go, we’d like you to know”
frog-belly flip booklet that your students write for this year’s kiddos, so that you can share it in the fall, with your in-coming students. There are 3 other cover options as well, including one that makes this writing-prompt craft a quick, easy and fun memory book
. There are also 4 covers for back-to-school
, where students do this as an individual, rather than whole-group project. I’ve also included a completed sample.
* A “Frog Face Flip Booklet”
with 5 different writing prompts
. Some appropriate for the end of the year and the others for the beginning. There’s also a blank template and a sample.
* 4 “We’re flipping over leaping into a new grade”
posters, kindergarten through 3rd grade
, with a blank one as well.
* A “riveting” Ribbit-Write it-Read it activity
, with a sample and 5 writing prompts
for both times of the year. Includes templates in black and white as well as a full-color template so that you can easily make a sample of your own to share.
* A simple “I’m leaping from ____________ into ____________” writing-prompt worksheet
* 2 “Look how I’ve grown”
writing prompt worksheets, plus a sample.
* A black and white, as well as a full-color, mini-writing prompt worksheet. (3-on-a-page)
* A “So long”
note your students write to someone, with a matching “Hello note”
counterpart for the fall.
* A “Thinking About Summer”
and “Thinking About School”
coloring page-writing prompt worksheet, in black line, as well as color.
* 2 “Toad-ally” posters
to use in the center of your bulletin board when you display “totally terrific work”.
* A set of blank labels in full color, plus a set with a summer note from the teacher, as well as a back-to-school welcome note. The notes also come in black and white, so students can color their own, or color one to give to one of your in-coming students.
* 4 “‘Toad-ally’ Awesome” class-made book covers in color and black & white, with 8 different writing prompts
to choose from. These are mini-flip booklets. Make one as a whole group to share with next year's kiddos, or have each student make one.
* 4 “‘Toad-ally’ Awesome”
writing-prompt coloring page worksheets.
* 7 “Leapfrog”
writing prompt coloring page worksheets.
* 5 “Fresh Frog” writing-prompt, coloring-page worksheets
* A “Look who’s leaping” frog-on-a-lily pad craftivity
, with a blank template for fall, plus detailed directions and a sample.
* 7 “Leaping” posters
(kindergarten through 3rd grade) with a welcome sign as well.
* Star student template. (9 stars on a page), with 7 tag cards to attach. (Pre K4 through 3rd grade).
*“Froggy at the Door”
writing prompt craftivity, with 6 options fitting both seasons.
* A “Summer Dreamin’ Frog on a Sand Pail” writing prompt craftivity
, with a matching one for back-to-school, plus a completed sample.
* 2 writing prompt bookmarks
. (Children choose a name and write a praise note to that child.) Great “bucket filling”
* 4-on-a-page foreign language “So long!” bookmarks
, for the end of the year, with an answer key identifying the language and country.
* 4-on-a-page foreign language “Hello!” bookmarks
, for the beginning of the year, with an answer key identifying the language and country.
* A “Congratulations ____________ is leaping into __________ grade”
keepsake-photo bookmark. (Pre K4 through 3rd grade) with a black and white, plus color generic one.
* 2 word-art frog posters
, with templates so your students can make their own.
* 4 different “_____________ is leaping into ___________ grade” certificates for Pre K4 through 3rd grade
* A “We’re leaping right into _____________ grade” pennant banner
in color and black and white.
* A “Welcome”
frog-themed, black and white pennant-banner, that students help color.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a stress-free end-of-the-year, as well as wishes for the best school year yet.
Click here to see my other Frog activities
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards