This Frog Unit includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Estimation Jar - this jar is designed to be themed-based for frogs.
This exposes students to the vocabulary once again and provides an
opportunity to practice various math standards. Purchase a bag full of plastic frogs and fill the jar!
4. Task Cards - this set of Task Cards provides practice for students to add three digit problems with no regrouping.
5. Fast Facts - a Fast Fact Recording Sheet for students to fill out as they research about frogs.
6. Exit Tickets - as students leave to go home for the day, have them draw an exit ticket and answer it!
7. Pictures of the covers of some of the frog books in my collection.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DIGITAL CONTENT NO PHYSICAL ITEMS!!!
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations