Do you need two great options for helping students learn key terms as they study frogs and amphibians? Choose word cards and a memory game.
Each word card has the term* in English, Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese. There's a simple definition and an illustration. Choose to print pages with four different cards or pages with four copies of the same card. Check out the preview to see the two different formats.
The memory game includes cards with key terms and images that match the word card, an answer key, and a set of rules for the game.
I've included the photo credits so you can go to the images that are public domain or Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike and use them as you like in your classroom.
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games
Visit our other store, Simply Math.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me!
You'll receive a message when I add new products or have a sale.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers
and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
RESOURCES IN OUR STORE FOR AMPHIBIANS
• An Introduction to Amphibians and Reptiles - science, math, language, movement
• All About Amphibians - feet, colors, anatomy of a frog
• More About Amphibians - habitat, life cycle, food chain
• Life Cycle Mobile for a Frog - FREE
• Resources for Teaching about Frogs - puzzles, language ideas, word wall terms and definitions, parent letters, coloring page
*adult, amphibian, consumer, disk, egg, food, food chain, food web, predator, prey, primary consumer, producer, reptile, secondary consumer, shelter, smooth, space, tadpole, water, and webbing