Do you need a novel/book study for young students? This is a complete book study. Use this as a great read aloud and complete as a whole class, or in a small group.
I use this in my individual guided reading group as an alternative to our Guided Reading series books.
I hope your students enjoy this Frog and Toad book study as much as mine do!
1. Word cards, 1 set for each chapter. 11 pages (53 total words)
2. Discussion questions, for pre-reading, during reading and after reading the story. The questions provided for after reading are designed to be used for discussion or as an assessment at the end of the story, starting with the page labeled “About the Story”.
3. Setting page, setting questions on one page for the students to complete.
4. Challenge/extension page, with activity suggestion
5. Compound Words Matching worksheet, consisting of several
vocabulary words used in the story. KEY provided.
6. Punctuation/capitalization worksheet, KEY provided.
7. Nouns, verbs, adjectives sorting worksheet, KEY provided.
8. Puzzle page, black and white
9. Trace the Paths Worksheet, 3 paths for students to trace (great for fine motor skills)
10. Crossword Puzzle page, KEY provided
Thank you for downloading this product! Please consider rating this product and receive credit points towards your next TPT product. Follow me to receive updates about new products. :)