Frog and Toad Are Friends
By: Arnold Lobel
Teach this chapter book with NO PREP and NO COPIES!
One day we had no paper to run things off, so I started projecting the comprehension questions I had on a worksheet and I was hooked!
Everything you need to teach this novel and best of all NO COPIES and NO PREP! Just project the slide you want and you are all set!
This packet goes with Frog and Toad Are Friends. The packet focuses on comprehension, story elements, plot, vocabulary, sentence editing, letter writing, and MORE!
This set includes:
* teacher directions/suggestions
* questions for the table of contents
* a "While You Read" question for each chapter - to get them thinking
* comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary questions for each chapter
* comprehension questions covering the entire book/author's purpose
* 2 different writing prompts for when you finish the novel - great for differentiation and centers!
The questions require the students to think about the novel and cite evidence from the text!
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet. It includes 2 set of questions for different chapters, 1 writing prompts, and table of contents.