This is a complete book study. Use this as a great read aloud and complete as a whole class, or in a small group.
I use this in my individual guided reading group as an alternative to our Guided Reading series books.
I hope your students enjoy this Frog and Toad book study as much as mine do!
1. Word cards, 1 set for each chapter. 11 pages (60 total words)
2. Discussion questions, for pre-reading, during reading and after reading the story. The questions provided for after reading are designed to be used for discussion or as an assessment at the end of the story, starting with the page labeled “About the Story”.
3. Setting page, setting questions on one page for the students to complete.
4. Challenge/extension page, with activity suggestions
5. Months and Pictures Matching worksheet, consisting of several
vocabulary words used in the story. KEY provided.
6. Compound Words worksheet, KEY provided.
7. Alphabetical Order worksheet, KEY provided.
8. “Search and Find” worksheet, KEY provided.
9. How Many Words?, how many words can you make from the letters in the word FRIENDSHIP?
10. Draw a Picture-Write About Your Friend page
Thank you for downloading this product! Please consider rating this product and receive credit points towards your next TPT product. Follow me to receive updates about new products. :)