PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This reader's response packet is a 17 page (plus student cover) resource designed to guide students through the reading of Frog and Toad Are Friends, by Arnold Lobel.
This resource promotes the following skills:
• Basic reading comprehension
• Critical thinking and writing answers
• Answering implicit and explicit questions
• Partner talk
• Making observations, predictions, and inferences
• Deciding if a statement is true or false
• Unscrambling words
• Alphabetizing words
• Supporting an opinion
• Making text to self connections
• Identifying parts of speech
• Completing a crossword puzzle
This packet is divided up into the following sections:
- Before You Read
- "The Story"
- "A Lost Button"
- "A Swim"
- "The Letter"
- After You Read
• Mouse Soup by Arnold Lobel Reader's Response Packet
Like what you see? Click here to check out more resources from MW Literacy
Connect on Social Media:
Blog | Facebook | Instagram
Earn Credit Towards Future Purchases
After you’ve downloaded your purchase, be sure to come back and leave feedback, and you will earn credit points that can be applied toward future TpT purchases.
TOU Copyright © Marisa L. Ware, MSEd. All rights reserved. This resource was designed for educational use in a single classroom or home, and may only be used by the buyer. Without the purchase of multiple licenses, distribution in any form to others is prohibited. No part of this resource may be reproduced, re-sold, or claimed as your own.