Frog and Toad Comprehension Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Practice written response for early readers with this reading comprehension bundle as you read favorite Frog and Toad stories. A variety of comprehension book activities are included for each book so you can keep your students engaged instead of doing the same old work for each chapter. Graphic organizer response, written response, character trait response , and chapter questions are just a few of the choices included for each book
These Frog and Toad comprehension activities are just right for you if:
- Your students are reading Frog and Toad Together, Days with Frog and Toad, Frog and Toad All Year, and Frog and Toad are Friends.
- Your students are ready to begin written response
- You want to increase independence with reading comprehension tasks during reading time
- Your students are working in book clubs or literacy groups
- You want students to be actively engaged as they read with focus.
- You want a ready to go resource that engages students with a variety of activities
- Print and Go is your jam. You are looking to save time with ready to go resources you can print and use right away.
- You want the convenience of having a free digital version in case you need it!
Check out what other teachers like you have to say:
This Frog and Toad bundle is a great companion for the Frog and Toad books my students read. The questions are very accessible for the students, but do not oversimplify comprehension which allows them to extend their thinking and grow as readers.
My kids are enjoying the book and are demonstrating their abilities to go back into the text for text evidence!
This is working out nicely for my 3rd grade SPED class! The students love the format and opportunity to color to personalize their journal. This is their first book study, which is perfect for the reading ability!
What You'll Get for each of the four books:
- Two pages of chapter questions per chapter, offered in two line sizes, so you can choose the questions that work best for your class.
- Comprehension Extension- One connection or extension activity per chapter to spiral in other literacy and writing skills your students are working on. Great for centers too!
- Character Study with graphic organizers and writing response pages for frog and toad.
- Generic chapter response pages (like favorite part, make a prediction, and key events) to use with any chapter, which are perfect for keeping students engaged with variety. You can use in place of or in addition to chapter questions.
- 10 Page printable bundle bonus
- Free Digital version using Google slides and Google forms format, so you can reach your students wherever they are learning from.
Take a closer peak at individual products here: