Frog and Toad Task Cards...what a great way to get our littles up and moving around finding information on how frogs and toads are the same and different. QR codes are used in many different ways...I use them to have the kiddos find the answers around the room as they hop from "lily pad" to "lily pad" (table to table). Each table has an ipad there for them to use as well as the cards with the answer cards with the words. Both great options. I also place the fact cards out at the carpet for the kiddos to practice their reading!
This pack includes:
-12 answer cards with out QR codes
-12 QR code answer cards
-12 fact cards
-life cycle of a frog bonus sheet
-pictures of a frog and a toad
Check out my blog for station ideas and more:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard