These worksheets center around the 5 fabulous stories in Frog and Toad are Friends. The worksheets include a focus on emotional literacy, as well include other aspects, such as reading comprehension skills, math, letter writing, story telling components and more.
Here is what is included:
* Cover and Table of Contents (pages 1 and 2)
* A worksheet that focuses on weather, spring activities, and months. (page 3)
* Story Retelling Worksheet. The most important components of telling a story. (page 4)
* Reading Comprehension and Guidance Lessons with THE STORY and A LOST BUTTON. (page 5)
A LOST BUTTON
* A Math Worksheet about a lost frog. The students help find him. (page 6)
* Feelings and Reading Comprehension Worksheet. (page 7)
* Compare and Contrast Worksheet of Frog and Toad. Preparation diagram of letter writing to a friend. (page 8)
* Sample letter format and extra blank letter form. (page 9-10)
Answer KEY (page 11)
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. :) If you download this, I'd love for you to rate it and leave genuine feedback! Thank you.
For more ideas, lesson plans, and games on Social and Emotional Literacy, you can find me at: Exploring Literacy with Heart