Frogs Frogs Frogs ...Ribbit! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Frogs in this fresh and funky FROGS FLIP FLAP BOOK™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 F-R-O-G Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Frogs within this resource.
- write two differences between frogs and toads
- complete a graphic organizer Frogs - Can, Have, Are
- label the Life Cycle of a Frog
- write a detailed description of each stage of the Frog's life cycle
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on frogs.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™ – An Expository Writing Resource
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.