PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.71 MB | 9 pages
Frogs Frogs Frogs ...Ribbit! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Frogs in this fresh and funky FROGS FLIP FLAP BOOK™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 F-R-O-G Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Frogs within this resource.
- write two differences between frogs and toads
- complete a graphic organizer Frogs - Can, Have, Are
- label the Life Cycle of a Frog
- write a detailed description of each stage of the Frog's life cycle
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on frogs.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!