This is a terrific resource if you are studying the life cycle of frogs. This download includes a 14 page book on the life cycle of a frog. The book includes colorful photographs and captions under pictures.This download also contains 10 activites that correlate with the book.
The book covers the following information:
1. What is a Frog?
2. Where Frogs Live
3. Frog Eggs
6. Predators of Frogs
7. How Frogs Protect Themselves
8. What Frogs Eat
10. Picture Glossary
The activities include:
1. A K.W.L. chart for children to fill in
2. Life Cycle Worksheet
3. Graphic Organizer to collect information on Frogspawn
4. Graphic Orgaziner to collect information on Tadpoles
5. Graphic Organizer to collect information on Frogs
6. Context Clues worksheet (Examples pulled from text)
7. Key Word Vocabulary Worksheets (pictures from text provided and children write down the key words that go with this picture. This is an excellent activity to complete before children write a report.)
8. Two blank writing pages for children to write down their frog facts on.
I hope you enjoy this download. This is a great resource for Guided Reading and Daily work centers as well.