What child does not like to learn about 'Frogs and Toads'
? This resource will have your students engaged as they read and learn new facts about these amazing creatures, compare frogs and toads, and complete many other assignments.
This non-fiction resource includes:
• Four reading levels to differentiate. Lexile Levels: 570L, 640L, 730L, and 820L
• Teaching posters (which may be used with any reading assignment)
• Vocabulary posters and pocket chart vocabulary cards
• Standards aligned to the Common Core
• Teaching ideas (no lesson plans) (may be used with any reading assignment)
• Activities for before, during, and after reading
• Posters for sentence starters for citing textual evidence and determining importance
• Students use evidence from the text to answer questions
• Graphic organizer to compare frogs and toads
• Interactive notebook activities
• A writing prompt which includes a student friendly checklist and teacher rubric
Please check out the preview before purchasing.
Click the link below to check out my 'What Are Insects?' resource.
• What Are Insects?
I hope you find this a valuable resource for your classroom. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions about this resource. Thank you!
I Appreciate Your Feedback!
If you purchase this resource, please click the Comments and Ratings tab to rate and leave your feedback. Your feedback is important to me, and it also informs other teachers about this resource. You can also receive credits for leaving feedback! Collect credits and use them on any product in any store for a discount and save! To receive updates about my shop, just click on 'Follow Me' by the green star.
If you found an error or have a concern, please be kind enough to let me know. Just use the Product Q & A tab to leave me a message, and I will make corrections as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by my shop! Enjoy! :) Sharon
Cover revised! 2016