Thanks for checking out my non-fiction booklet about frogs and toads! This 12 page booklet (including cover page) guides students in learning about the differences and similarities between frogs and toads. Most graphics are real photos, making this great for non-fiction study. Perfect to couple with a science unit on amphibians or a Guided Reading story about frogs and/or toads. Text is perfect for early readers. Last page of text includes a science word bank as well as 5 comprehension questions.
Your purchase entitles you to make copies for your own classroom. Please do not share, distribute, or upload to a shared server (school server, Google docs, etc.). You may refer interested colleagues to my store or purchase additional licenses to share.
This product goes great with my Frog and Toad Activity Pack, which includes
1. A readers’ theater script based on Arnold Lobel’s classic book (4 parts – great for small groups!)
2. Reading comprehension activities (characterization, sequencing, inferences, compare/contrast, story events)
3. Nonfiction article comparing/contrasting frogs and toads
4. Fact and Opinion flip book
5. Frog life cycle flip book
6. Acrostic, haiku and cinquain writing activities
7. Friendly letter writing ideas
8. Noun and Verb word sort
9. Calendar sequencing activity
10. Paper plate craftivity to hang with student writing
Make sure you follow my store, blog and Facebook page for updates on new products, teaching ideas and sales. And, as always, happy teaching!
Martha from “The Owl Spot”