This bundle includes the Back to School and End of Year Layered Word Books.
Layered Word Books are a fun way to start and end the year.
The layered word books spell the word YEAR with the option of adding the number 3, 4, 5 or 6 as the last page. The ability of being able to customise the number that forms the last page, makes this versatile for using with multi-age classes. It can also be used again if you change year levels.
Each page contains questions for students to answer.
In the Back to School Layered Word Book students will:
- Write some things they want the teachers to know about them.
- Write two questions for the teacher.
- Draw a picture of them selves.
- Draw and write about the day before the first day of school.
- Complete some sentences starters.
- Write about what they hope to achieve during the year.
- Brainstorm details about themselves.
- Interview a friend.
In the End of Year Layered Word Book students will;
- Write some of their favourite things.
- Draw and write about their most memorable moment from year.
- Complete lists about things they have learned, and achieved.
- Explain how they have changed over the year.
- Write a note to their future self.
You and your students will enjoy making these books as keepsakes of their year with you.
For a closer look at what is included in this bundle go to:
End of Year Layered Word Book
Back to School Layered Word Book