Also included in
- From Brown Bear Brown Bear to Click Clack Moo....and don't forget about the Pirate Cat, these book companion reading activities are great additions to reading these books. These Book Activity Literacy Units are great for any classroom, and even easy to use for a substitute. They are NO PREP, educatPrice $26.00Original Price $51.89Save $25.89
Are you reading From Head to Toe by Eric Carle? These lesson plans are inspired by Eric Carle's from Head to Toe book. Activities include Language Arts, Math, Science, Art, Religion and Spanish.
Save $$ and buy the Book Companion Bundle
Included in this resource:
For Language Arts (and Art!)
- Create your own story
- Children can draw their own pictures
- Read “Monkey See, Monkey Do!” Book
- I include a copy of this sight word book within the Eric Carle (inspired) lesson plans packet. You can read our version of the book together and then have the students create their own story.
- 3 worksheets
- Count and write out the number of animals in the book
- Count the number of legs on each animal
- If the child is able, you can have the child add all the legs of all the animals.
- Counting up to 120 (for the 12 animals)
- Wild and tame animals
- Animal Study
- Cut/paste wild and tame activity to place the animals in their homes
- Spanish book called: De la Cabeza a Los Pies (From Head to Toe, Spanish Edition).
- Create their own book
- Animal Names
- Noah's Ark story
- Cut and paste the animals to help them go onto the Ark.
- Discussion questions.
Check out our other Lesson Plans and Resources:
Don't forget to FOLLOW my TPT store! Click Here
Teaching Reading Made Easy