PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.41 MB | 5 pages
A great math based product to add to your science unit on PLANTS! Students will use rulers and balances to measure the length and weight of different types of seeds we found around our school.
This product can help review the following concepts:
1. Measuring length
2. Using a balance to measure weight
3. Choosing appropriate units (cm, grams)
4. Listing least to greatest / greatest to least
5. Scientific Method
My product includes:
1. Scientific Method Poster (with visuals)
2. Seed Investigation Log that follows the Scientific Method
3. Teacher Notes Page with thorough lesson plan write-up (Hook/Minilesson/Investigation/Closing)
Enjoyed this lesson or looking for something different? Check out my other inquiry based and hands-on lessons: