Review the Industrial Revolution with this quick and easy resource!
This "Front & Back" assignment on the Industrial Revolution provides students with a 2 page front and back handout in which they can read about and gather all of the content information they will need to understand the events and changes of the Industrial Revolution. A two page student worksheet accompanies this handout for students to gather notes and then answer questions to analyze and summarize the revolution and its effectiveness.
This could be used as an in class assignment, a homework assignment, or as a unit review on the Industrial Revolution.
Print in full, vivid color, or print in grayscale for savings on ink!
If you would rather use a more interactive lesson to teach the events of the Industrial Revolution, see my "Walking Tour of the Industrial Revolution" or my "Lecture Notes on the Industrial Revolution" in my TpT Store. There you will also find lessons, activities, lectures, games, assessments, and more for every Social Studies area!
• Art of the Industrial Revoution Period Analysis Activity
• Contributors to the Industrial Revolution Press Conference Activity
• Effects of the Industrial Revolution Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity
• Industrial and Cultural Revolution Timeline and Mapping Research Activity
• Industrial and Cultural Revolution To Tell Truth Role Cards Activity Game
• Industrial and Cultural Revolution Vocabulary Student Activity
• Inventors and Contributors to the Industrial Revolution Activity Bundle
• Mapping the Lands of the Industrial Revolution Activity
• The Industrial and Cultural Revolutions Walking Tour for World History
• Walking Tour The Industrial Revolution Interactive Class Activity Gallery Walk