Also included in
- Each one of these books are amazing novels that can lead to lively classroom discussions with your students. Read Aloud Discussion questions will help you get the conversations started after you read each chapter aloud.These questions are NOT meant for students to answer on their own. They are to$49.00$70.00Save $21.00
Reading Front Desk aloud with your students? Build classroom community with these Front Desk discussion questions. They will save you time and you will be prepared to get the discussion started after you read each chapter aloud.
Looking for more Read Aloud Questions? Grab the whole bundle here!
These questions are the perfect way to guide your students through the novel. After reading each chapter aloud, start a discussion with your students.
How do I use the Front Desk discussion questions?
- print the questions ahead of time on sticky notes
- place one sticky note at the end of each chapter
- after reading, ask students the questions!
How will these questions help?
- prompt student discussion
- engage kids in the novel
- done for you!
- guide conversations
- bring the novel to life!
These Front Desk discussion questions are NOT meant for students to answer on their own. They are to be thought about and discussed in partners, groups or as a whole class.
These questions are NOT meant to be a comprehension check or used as a written response. They are thought-provoking and interactive. The questions do not have right or wrong answers. They are written to incite conversation and debate amongst your students, as you guide them.
There are templates for you to print the questions out on post-it notes, making it easy for you to stick each set of questions right in the book!
These Front Desk discussion questions will bring the novel to life in your classroom!
What do other teachers think?
- I loved having these discussion questions at the end of each chapter. They were thought-provoking and required kids to give thoughtful answers. - Leslie
- I love our classroom read-aloud time...but love not having to think about what questions I want to ask even more. Thank you for taking the time to put these together for us! - Stephani
- I love that these questions are pre-made and specific to a chapter in the book. Most other resources are not book specific but I think this will help students reflect on the reading and a positive and engaging way! - Kayla
Keep Your Teaching Colorful!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Connect with me!