Are you looking for printable minimal pairs articulation worksheets, flashcards, task cards, and smash mats for fronting and backing in your speech therapy instruction?
These low prep / no prep printables are the perfect way to work on the phonological processes of fronting and backing in your speech therapy for students with articulation and speech sound disorders.
Are you struggling to find adequate therapy planning time that is needed in order to make improvements in the intelligibility of students with phonological impairments? This minimal pairs speech therapy resource will reduce your therapy planning time while providing research-based therapy for your students with phonological impairments.
- /t/ for /k/
- /d/ for /g/
- /s/ for /sh/
- /n/ for /ng/
- worksheets for repeated practice and trials
- smash mats
- task cards
REASONS YOU NEED THIS AMAZING PRODUCT:
- One Resource-2 uses-fronting and backing
- It's a time saver. Print, cut, and go!
- It's versatile-use it with preschool and elementary articulation and phonology
- Flashcards go with any game, mini, or toy you already have.
- Opportunities for repeated trials and practice
- Research-based therapy approach
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Direct instruction in therapy
- Individual and small group therapy
- Independent practice
- Home Practice
We are all short on time. Let this resource be a time-saver for you!
⭐ YOU WILL ALSO LOVE ⭐
Follow my STORE for more amazing products!
Become a VIP at slpmadness.com to receive exclusive freebies and emails
Remember to leave feedback on your purchases for TpT credits so you can earn credits towards future purchases.
I would love to see you using my products in action. If you post on IG, be sure to tag me.