Frozen Noses | Book Study Activities and Craftivity
Also included in
- Welcome your students to the new season with this bundle of Winter Themed book study literacy units they will LOVE! The units are packed with Common Core aligned activities and craftivities, for Kindergarten and First Grade. Each book study unit can be used as a whole class activity, during small grPrice $27.00Original Price $35.00Save $8.00
- Help your students dig deep into their reading with this ENDLESS book study bundle of literacy units! The units are packed with Common Core aligned activities for Kindergarten and First Grade. The craftivities make wonderful bulletin board displays to showcase learning.Each book study unit can be usPrice $799.00Original Price $1148.00Save $349.00
This is a book study literacy unit for Frozen Noses by Jan Carr. The unit is packed with Common Core aligned activities for Kindergarten and First Grade. The craftivity makes a wonderful bulletin board display to showcase learning.
This book study unit can be used as a whole class activity, during small group guided reading time, as individual student work, or as part of a book club. Copy a pack for each student and you're ready to go!
THIS UNIT INCLUDES:
STORY ELEMENTS ACTIVITIES
- student unit cover page
- story elements
- making predictions
- snowman brace map
- story retell
- story events
- story clues
- can-have-are-need graphic organizers
MAKING CONNECTIONS ACTIVITIES
- making mental images
- giving my opinion
- text-to-self connections
- making words
- snowflake adjectives
- vocabulary word searches
- syllable sorting
- alphabetical order
- wintery words in the story
- write the room/pocket chart activity
- story recall
- events in the story/not in the story
- author's purpose
- main idea/theme
- fiction and non-fiction story elements
- true or false comprehension questions
- reading notes
- Favorite Winter Activities craftivity
LEARNING STANDARDS CHECKLISTS
- learning standards checklist charts for Common Core, TEKS, VA SOL
MORE WINTER BOOK STUDIES
Five Little Penguins Slipping on the Ice
Note: Leave feedback on my resource and you'll get $ off future purchases!
Permission by author for single classroom use only.
I love it when you share my products with your colleagues! Please do so legally, by purchasing additional licenses- they are available at a discounted price!
Uploading this product onto a platform for your own students to use during distance learning is permitted. In all other cases, uploading this product onto the internet (even to a personal/classroom website) is prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).