In this no prep/no paper unlock the box (escape room style) Boom Card digital task card bundled set students are asked to help free the Ice Princess who has been locked up by the Yeti monster. Students must listen to the sound patterns (four tambourine beats happen at the beginning before the pattern so students can feel the tempo of the beat first) in order to crack the code for each lock. These are great for your young learners just starting to identify/listen/read music and easily allow for differentiation with the four different levels (each containing 16 patterns).
Preview: Take it for a test drive to see if it will work for your learning situation...
Boom Cards (digital task cards) are great for whole class instruction (especially beginning and/or end of class activity) on your projector boards, make a great station for your learning centers (use with iPads, Chromebooks or on your SmartBoards), as work for early finishers and/or for differentiation, for assigning a deck as "homework" and/or as part of your blizzard bag work.
The wonderful thing about Boom cards is that all of your students can work on their own set independently! They get instant feedback (whether the answer is correct or incorrect) and you get a report of who worked on which set, how many cards they finished and how they did
About Boom Cards:
Boom Cards live in the cloud. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a Boom Learning account to play them (to protect the children). Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
Highlights of Using Boom Cards:
• Digital Task Cards (no printing, cutting or laminating!)
• Use the same way you would use any task cards (independent work, group work, early finisher work, competitive game formats, homework, quiz or test prep)
• Self-Grading (students receive immediate feedback and teachers receive a report on student progress and activity)
• Students can work at their own pace.
• Perfect for 1:1 classrooms
• Great for Homework (students can access and complete at home)
* Boom Learning℠ and Boom Cards™ are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
Other Boom Card products:
Feed the Monster (Sixteenth Notes or Tika Tika) coming soon