Do you have a student in your class who is obsessed with the movie 'Frozen'? If you're like me, you'll have several! Occasionally, these students might need some help monitoring their behaviour and staying on-track.
Use these behaviour charts to appeal to the child's interests and reward positive behaviour.
They can be used in a few different ways:
1) As a weekly monitoring system. Each day a student displays no negative behaviours, they receive a stamp/sticker in one of the boxes. At the end of the week a reward can be given. There are enough boxes for 5 weeks.
2) For students who need more regular positive reinforcement, each time a desired behaviour is displayed, place a stamp/sticker in a box. Once 5 stamps/stickers have been gained, a tangible reward/prize can be given.
3) Can also be used by parents as a chore chart, homework chart, etc.
- 2 different 'Frozen'-inspired backgrounds
- each has a text box for the student's name