Review rhythmic patterns by making a fruit salad! Level four focuses on Quarter Note, Beamed Eighth, Beamed Sixteenth, Eight/2 Sixteenth Notes Combination, and 2 Sixteenth/Eighth Note Combination - perfect for 4th or 5th grade students.
Level 1 contains: 41 slide review lesson
- Brainstorm your fruit
- Practice Patterns
- Group Challenge Patterns
- Blank Slides to add your own
Students create their own fruit salads with station flashcards! Each fruit has 4 cards that can be copied to make multiple station sets.
- Quarter Note (Peach, Pear, Orange, Plum, Grape, Lime)
- Eighth Notes (Cherry, Apple, Lemon, Mango, Kiwi)
- Sixteenth Notes (Pomegranate, Watermelon)
- Eighth/2 Sixteenth (Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Pineapple)
- 2 Sixteenth/Eighth (Coconut, Cantaloupe)
This download is a PDF zip file.
If you purchase, please leave feedback! If you have a question or concern, click on the questions tab and I'll try to reply back in a timely manner.