Fruit Sorts Using Photos - Non-Identical Sorting - Category Sort Activity Mats
Also included in
- Your students are bound to have endless fun with this extensive bundle of sorting mats for kindergarten centers and it’s the perfect resource to keep your students engaged during morning work or literacy and math centers. These kindergarten sorting mats combine five sets and feature real photos to ePrice $16.50Original Price $20.50Save $4.00
Practice non-identical sorting and learn about fruits at the same time! My Fruit Sorts Activity Mats provide category sorting practice for learners. Great for students with autism, early intervention, speech and occupational therapy, and ESL vocabulary acquisition, sorting and naming non-identical items is perfect for learners who have mastered basic matching and need a more complex activity.
Not only does this resource give students a more complex activity than basic sorting, but students have an opportunity to practice skills in categorizing and discrimination.
Grab More Sorting Mats With REAL Photos:
Sorting Mats (with real photos) Bundle!
What You Get:
- Fruit Sorting Mat for 26 different fruits
- 6 Picture Cards for each fruit
26 Included Fruits:
- Dragon fruit
How to use this fruit sorting activity?
- Print each sorting mat and its 6 picture cards
- Attach velcro dots to the back of each card, and 6 velcro dots to each mat
- Give learners a deck of photo cards and several of the mats
- Learners will identify which mat each photo card should match to
DIFFERENTIATION TIP: Vary the number of mats used to modify or amplify the activity.
*Check out the preview above for a look inside*
This activity was created to give children an opportunity to become familiar with fruits regardless of how they are presented, whether in cut or whole or whether its being sold in a supermarket. I have tried to include a huge variety of fruits in different circumstances to increase diversity. If there are any other fruits that you would like to see included please do let me know, I would love to update the file with the necessary fruits.
This resource was created to give students exposure to fruits in different formats - cut, whole, in a supermarket, or how they are planted. I have tried to include a huge variety of fruits in different circumstances to increase diversity.
Please let me know if there are any other fruits that you would like to see included - I would love to add them to this resource!
You might be also interested in these Fruit Printables:
Fruits Montessori 3-Part Cards (FREE!)
If you like this resource, I'd love to hear from you!
Earn yourself TpT credits for future purchases by leaving a review of this product. Your feedback is important to me and is greatly appreciated.
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to follow my TpT store and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram @TheChattyKinder.
Or check out The Chatty Kinder blog for free printables.